CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Studio Policy

  • No food or drink is allowed in the studio except for water. All dancers should bring there own water bottle each week. (Exceptions are my preschool dancers--the bottles seem to be a distraction! Have them get a drink and go to the bathroom at home before they come.)
  • No gum.
  • Please leave toys and jewelry at home.
  • No street shoes in the studio and no dance shoes should be worn outside!
  • No parents or visitors in class except on Visiting Weeks. (If grandma is visiting from out of state and wants to watch just give me a call and I am happy to have them come in!) Parents of new preschool students are welcome to stay until your child is feeling comfortable!
  • Please do not park in front of any ones driveway even for a moment! I have had complaints in the past and I would not want to inconvenience my neighbors in any way. You may park across the street by the retention basin or you may drop off in front of my home.
  • Please come dressed appropriately for you class. Please see Dress Code below.
Thank you!
Wendy

0 comments: