CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 13, 2014

Tuition and Fees


$30 per month for 45 min. classes (preschool combo, clogging, beginning ballet)
$35 per month for 1-hour classes (school-age combination, tumbling, and classical ballet.)
$45 per month for 1 1/2 hour classes
$15 Registration Fee per family (annual fee)-Due September
$40 Costume deposit per class- Due September
$30 Recital Fee per family-Due September

Tuition is due the first class of each month.
December and June are always half price.
Some months may have a fifth lesson.  These make up for any holidays we may take.  Personal checks and cash may be place in my tuition box in the studio.
If you are paying in cash please use an envelope and put your child's full name and the day of the week she has her class on the outside of the envelope.  
If your child misses a class you may ask for a make up lesson.

8 comments:

Meloney said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Wendy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Whats the lowest and highest age you take for your classes?

Wendy said...

The youngest I take is 3 years old. I mostly have students from 3 to 18, but I also have an adult clogging class.

Anonymous said...

For your ballet classes do you take 19 year olds?

Wendy said...

I don't have any beginning classes for that age, but if you have had some dance before I could probably find a class that would work for you. I am not able to take new students at this time as I am preparing for my recital, but I open to new students this summer for my Fall classes. I have a dance camp in the summer that you might want to take.

Anonymous said...

Are you currently accepting new students. My daughter will be 5 in Feb. She was talking ng ballet at the YMCA for the since she was 3 but they no longer offer it. Can you please contact me. shaunmjohnson@msn.com

Jessica said...

I am looking into dance for my 4 1/2 yr old, she will be 5 in March. Wondering if she could start in January, or better to wait til the Fall? Do you have a waiting list? And where can I find a schedule for class days/times? Thanks so much! She has NO dance experience.